Our Specialist Care Home and Mental Health Hospital Services in England and Wales
Our range of services ensures that the right care is provided in the right place at the right time.
All of our services have been specifically designed to provide small group or single person environments, replicating an ordinary living setting. Most of our services accommodate people in small shared apartments which have an individual bedroom with en-suite facilities for each person and shared kitchen, dining and living spaces. These allow for the development of daily living skills aimed at a move towards more independent living back into the community.
We are also able to develop bespoke services for people with highly complex and severe challenging behaviour and associated risks.
We are responsive to service users changing needs, by being able to offer different service designs with their associated different funding streams.
Our ethos is built upon a shared belief that the person is central to everything we do.
Our mental health care hospitals:
- Phoenix House Hospital in Welshpool, Powys- mental health care for men only
- Ballington House Hospital in Leek, Staffordshire- mental health care for women only
- Yr Hafan Unit at Phoenix House Hospital in Welshpool, Powys- mental health care for women only
Our low secure learning disability hospitals and locked rehabilitation services for adults with learning disabilities:
- The Woodhouse in Cheadle, Staffordshire- low secure, locked rehabilitation and autism specialist care
- Healthlinc House in Welton, Lincolnshire- locked rehabilitation service and bespoke single occupancy environments
- Bradley Woodlands in Bradley, Grimsby- low secure learning disability hospital service
Our enhanced social care services (specialist community based learning disability care services) are:
- Chesterfield House in North Hykeham, Lincolnshire- community based residential care with nursing facilities
- Field House in Alfreton, Derbyshire- learning disability care home for men
- The Woodlands in Wolstanton, Newcastle Under Lyme- community based learning disability care home for men
- Healthlinc Apartments in Welton, Lincolnshire - community based residential care service
- Bradley Apartments in Bradley, Grimsby- community based residential care service
- The Cottage in Welton, Lincolnshire- Community based residential care service
Find out more about our specialist hospital and residential care home services
To find out more about our private residential care homes for people with learning disabilities, low secure private mental health hospitals and other residential settings for the learning disabled and people with complex mental health needs; or to arrange a visit to one of our hospitals or make a referral, click on one of the hospital links above, or make an enquiry online.
You can also download a copy of our company brochure here