Healthlinc House, Welton, Lincolnshire
Healthlinc House is part of a learning disability pathway of services for men and women, located in Welton, Lincolnshire.
Healthlinc House provides a specialist service for men and women with a learning disability and associated complex conditions including autism spectrum disorders, personality disorder and forensic issues. The environment at Healthlinc House is a unique element of the service. Care is provided in a range of small, gender-specific apartments. These allow the rehabilitation programme to be delivered in a domestic environment which replicates community living more closely than a ward environment.
The service can offer:
- Emergency admissions
- Locked rehabilitation placements
- Individualised and intensive packages of care through our High Intensity Service
- Step down to our Enhanced Social Care Service Healthlinc Apartments, The Cottage and Chesterfield House.
The service is specialist in providing care for individuals with:
- Female personality disorder
- Highly complex challenging behaviour
The hospital is able to accept patients detained under the Mental Health Act, including Restriction Orders and is available for those who are:
- Stepping down from secure care and require a period of rehabilitation before moving into the community
- Are currently living in the community who due to crisis require a period of rehabilitation to enable them to return back to their home environment
Full Multi-Disciplinary Team
The service is staffed 24/7 by a dedicated team of nurses and support workers.
A holistic, psychosocial treatment programme is provided by a full multi-disciplinary team which includes; Consultant Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Occupational therapist, Speech & Language Therapist and Social Worker.
Treatment incorporates the following elements:
- Individually tailored recovery and rehabilitation pathways keeping length of stay to a minimum
- Treatment delivered following My Shared Pathway
- Positive risk taking
- Strengths based approach
- Positive behaviour management strategies
- Care planned psychological therapies
- Access to at least 30 hours of meaningful activity 7 days a week
- Developing independent living skills and community engagement
- A strong emphasis on safeguarding
- Robust clinical governance
- Access to independent advocacy
- Strong multiagency and family partnerships to ensure a holistic package of care and pathway
The service at Healthlinc House aims to deliver the following outcomes:
- Improvements in mental health and patient symptoms
- Effective management of behaviour
- Reduction of risk
- Preparation for successful community living
- Good physical health
- Improved self esteem and self worth
- Social inclusion
Healthlinc House is part of a learning disability pathway of service for men and women located in Welton, Lincolnshire.
The location provides a more relaxed local environment than a busy inner-city setting to enable patients to engage in their therapeutic programme, thus increasing the pace of recovery and speeding up discharge.
Welton is just one hour by car from Nottingham, Doncaster and Hull.
Healthlinc House is located in Welton, Lincolnshire. The location provides a more relaxed local environment to enable patients to engage in their therapeutic programme at an earlier stage than in a busy inner-city setting, thus increasing the pace of recovery and speeding up discharge. Welton is 20 minutes from Lincoln and just one hour by car from Nottingham, Doncaster and Hull.
All individuals have access to an independent advocacy service.
To discuss the care and rehabilitation treatment services at this hospital in more detail, arrange a visit or make a referral please contact:
Janine Strange, Key Relationships Manager | Tel: 0800 954 2497
Tel: 01673 862000
Address: Healthlinc House, Cliff Road, Welton, Lincoln LN2 3JN - MAP
Donna Fleming, Hospital Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org